Comvita Olive Leaf Extract - Mixed Berry 500ml
Comvita Mixed Berry Olive Leaf Extract is a simple, convenient way to help deliver the goodness of olives. It contains at least twenty times more beneficial active polyphenols than an equivalent quantity of extra virgin Olive oil.
- Yeast free.
- Gluten free.
- No added sugar.
- Produced on a farm in Queensland, Australia.
- May support the maintenance of normal blood pressure.
- Each 15ml dose is standardised to 66mg of active oleuropein.
- Free from synthetic oleuropein, artificial colours & preservatives.
- Provides 20x more active, beneficial polyphenols than extra virgin olive oil.
Who should not take olive leaf extract?
You should seek medical consultation before taking Comvita Mixed Berry Olive Leaf Extract if you are on blood pressure medications, insulin or other blood sugar medicines.
Is olive leaf good for viruses?
The benefits of a Mediterranean diet are well established and olives are at its heart. With this in mind, Comvita Mixed Berry Olive Leaf Extract may help support the maintenance of normal Blood Pressure.
How much olive leaf extract can you take a day?
- Adults: For everyday wellness, take 15ml once daily or 7.5ml twice daily. Take with food. To support the maintenance of normal blood pressure, double dosage to 30ml daily. Take with food.
- Children over 2 years: Take 7.5ml daily. Take with food.
Olea europaea leaf extract liquid concentrate., glycerol. Suitable for vegetarians and Vegans. EQUIV. Olea europaea (Olive) leaf fresh = 1000mg/ml EQUIV. Oleuropein = 4.0 to 4.8mg/ml
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.