Clearspring Organic Traditional Oatcakes 200g
Clearspring Traditional Oatcakes 200g are made to an original wheat-free, dairy-free and no-added-sugar recipe using only the finest organic ingredients. Each oatcake includes the goodness of wholegrain oats and the nutritional qualities of Clearspring’s own premium quality organic cold-pressed Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil. With a carefully selected blend of the finest organic pinhead oats, rolled oats & oatmeal, and a hint of unrefined, traditional sea salt; these oatcakes have a unique crumbly, creamy and savoury taste!
- Contains the finest organic Scottish oats.
- Includes a unique crumbly, creamy & savoury taste.
- With traditional sea salt & organic cold-pressed Italian extra virgin olive oil.
- Lovingly baked in the Scottish highlands by fourth generation craft bakers.
- No added sugar.
- Wheat & dairy free.
- Vegan friendly.
Sea Vegetable & Black Pepper Oatcakes from Clearspring contains the simple yet distinctive taste of the finest organic Scottish oats, to make this traditional oatcake suitable for stand-alone consumption or with a delicious range of various toppings.
Like all Clearspring products, Traditional Oatcakes are lovingly baked in the Scottish highlands by fourth generation craft bakers. They provide a good source of slow-releasing energy – at any time of the day, and ensure the best possible nutritional benefits. These oatcakes are vegan friendly, dairy free, wheat free, high in dietary fibre and have been certified by the Soil Association.
Clearspring Sea Vegetable & Black Pepper Oatcakes are suitable for stand-alone consumption, or can be enjoyed with a delicious variety of healthful toppings:
- Try spreading with tahini, fruit spreads, hummus, or mashed banana with chopped almonds.
- Try making up a mushroom pâté with shiitake or maitake, a smooth guacamole or a creamy dill dip.
- Cook up a batch of roasted vegetables, or simply slice up some bananas for a great mid-afternoon boost.
Oatmeal* (83%), cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil*(13.5%), raising agent: sodium bicarbonate, sea salt.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.