Moo Free: The World's Leading Manufacturer Of Dairy Free Chocolates.
Moo Free is a world leading manufacturer of Dairy Free, Gluten Free, soya free, organic and registered vegan chocolates that actually taste like milk Chocolate. All of Moo Free's products are made with a special secret (rice milk) recipe that ensures that their products really do taste like a quality "milk" chocolate, but are made without any Cows Milk.
Award Winning Chocolates...
Moo Free chocolates are made using organic and ethically sourced ingredients, which has lead them to receive the following awards:
- The International Trade Queens Award for Enterprise 2016.
- The Irish Freefrom Food Award 2016 - 'Best Free From Chocolate'.
- Food & Drink Federation Award 2015 - 'Business Award'.
- UKTI Award 2015 - 'UK Trade & Investment for the best of british food & drink'.
- Freefrom Awards 2011, 2014 & 2015 - various innovative freefrom food & chocolate awards.
- Foods You Can Award 2013 & 2014 - 'Best Brand For Free From Chocolates' & 'Best Free From Chocolate'.
- PETA Award 2014 - 'Best Vegan Chocolate Fixes'.
- Vegfest Awards 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 - 'Best Vegan Chocolate'.
Stop the press!
It's not just award-winning chocolate that Moo Free makes. Their extensive selection of dairy free, gluten free, wheat free, lactose free, and casein free Easter eggs have been highly acclaimed in some of the UK's most reputable press publications, which include The Sunday Times (20 best chocolate Easter eggs), The Independent (best kid's Easter egg), and London's Evening Standard (best dairy free Easter egg).
Ethically Sourced & Wrapped In Fun...
Moo Free products are produced in special gluten and dairy free clean rooms and then wrapped up in fun, environmentally friendly packaging. This ensures that none of their products contain even a trace of milk or gluten. So, if you are seeking a quality dairy free, gluten free, soya free or vegan friendly chocolate then look no further!