Flow Alkaline Water
Flow Alkaline Spring Water
Flow was founded in 2015 by Nicholas Reichenbach after he made his annual pilgrimage to Burning Man – where festival-goers down gallons of water to survive the heat. After seeing the mountain of plastic bottles at the end of the week he decided to come up with a better way.
Nicholas’ family has owned an artesian spring for many years, located in Bruce County, Ontario. When analysis of the water showed that the limestoneencased aquifer produced a naturally, high-quality water containing healthful minerals, he knew he had a great product. The minerals naturally give the water electrolytes and a high pH of 8.1. No industrial processes needed. Nicholas determined that the paperboard Tetra Pak was the most innovative and sustainable packaging to deliver Flow to consumers.
Flow is naturally packed with:
- An alkaline pH of 8.1.
- Healthy minerals for a pure, delicious taste.
- Electrolytes for athletic recovery.
Flow is packaged in a 100% recyclable, paperbased Tetra Pak carton - No more plastic bottles.
- Flow is packaged in a 100% recyclable, paperbased Tetra Pak carton
- Free of PET and BPA
- 68% of packaging comes from a renewable source – one of the highest in the industry
- Flow paperboard comes from FSC-certified trees harvested from responsibly managed forests and controlled sources.
- Flow contains a bio-based cap made of sugar cane.