Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Teff Flour
Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Teff Flour is a pleasingly light, uniquely flavoured, 100% whole grain Flour. Compared to other grains, Teff cereal grass has a much larger percentage of bran and germ, making Bobs Red Mill Teff Flour an excellent source of dietary fibre, protein, Iron, Amino Acids, Vitamin C and Calcium.
- A good source of iron & an excellent source of fibre.
- Certified Kosher by OK Kosher Certification of Brooklyn, New York.
- Vegan - this product is vegan & vegetarian, meaning it is Dairy Free & does not include eggs or Honey.
- Whole Grain - this product is 100% whole grain & includes all of the nutritious bran, germ & endosperm that whole grains offer.
- Non-GMO Project Verified - this product is made without the use of bio-engineering and use ingredients grown from identity preserved seeds.
- Gluten Free - this gluten free product was handled exclusively in a dedicated gluten free facility & tested for gluten free integrity in our quality control laboratory using an ELISA Gluten Assay test.
- High in Fibre - each serving of this product provides 20% or more of the recommended daily value for fibre. Dietary fibre aids Digestion and makes you feel full faster, so it can help you maintain a healthy weight.
- Stone Ground - this product is made the old fashioned way on slow-turning quartz-stone mills. This time honoured technique maintains cool temperatures, which preserves the natural flavour & healthy nutrition of the grains.
With Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Teff Flour you, too, can enjoy the light, nutty flavour and bountiful nutrition of Teff flour in your home. Try substituting it for about a fourth of the all-purpose flour called for in your favourite baked goods recipe to add an appealing taste and added nutrition. Naturally Gluten Free, Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Teff Flour is a wonderful way to add something a bit exotic to your diet.
What is Teff flour?
Teff flour comes from a gluten free ancient grain that originated in North Africa. Ethiopian households have been using Teff flour in their baking for many years. A favorite Teff dish eaten at almost every Ethiopian meal is a flat, crepe-like bread called Injera.
Where are the Teff grains, used in this flour, sourced from?
All the ingredients used in Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Teff Flour are sourced from the U.S.A.
Is Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Teff Flour organic?
Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Teff Flour is not certified organic.
Substitute Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Teff Flour for about 25% of the white flour called for in baked goods recipes for increased nutrition and distinctive flavour
Gluten free Teff flour.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.