Bob's Red Mill Garbanzo Bean Flour
Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Garbanzo Flour (also known as Bob's Red Mill Chickpea Flour) has been stone ground from rich and hearty whole garbanzo beans. It is high in fibre and a popular ingredient for Gluten Free Baking.
- Certified Kosher by OK Kosher Certification of Brooklyn, New York.
- Keto-Friendly - this product is suitable for the high-fat, low-carbohydrate ketogenic diet.
- Vegan - this product is vegan & vegetarian, meaning it is Dairy Free & does not include eggs or Honey.
- Suitable for those who follow a paleo, primal or other grain-free diet, including nuts flours, starches, whole Nuts & Seeds.
- Non-GMO Project Verified - this product is made without the use of bio-engineering & contains ingredients grown from identity preserved seeds.
- Gluten Free - this gluten free product was handled exclusively in a dedicated gluten free facility & tested for gluten free integrity in our quality control laboratory using an ELISA Gluten Assay test.
- High in Fibre - each serving of this product provides 20% or more of the recommended daily value for fibre. Dietary fibre aids Digestion and makes you feel full faster, so it can help you maintain a healthy weight.
- Stone Ground - this product is made the old fashioned way on slow-turning quartz-stone mills. This time honoured technique maintains cool temperatures, which preserves the natural flavour & healthy nutrition of the grains.
Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Garbanzo Flour lends a sweet, rich flavour to your favourite home-baked goods. It is freshly milled, 100% stone ground, and loaded with dietary fibre, protein and Iron.
What is Garbanzo Flour?
Garbanzo flourâ€š also known as gram flour, chickpea powder and cici bean flourâ€š is a popular ingredient used in Middle Eastern and Indian cuisine.
Is Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Garbanzo Flour made from sprouted garbonzo beans?
Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Garbanzo Flour is made from dried garbanzo beans that have not been cooked or sprouted.
Is Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Garbanzo Flour organic?
No. Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Garbanzo Flour is not organic.
Is Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Garbanzo Flour nut free?
Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Garbanzo Flour is processed in a facility that also processes Almonds, Hazelnuts, Cashew Nuts, Coconut, Macadamia Nuts, soy, Oats, Sesame Seeds, and corn ingredients on shared lines. Despite thorough and stringent cleaning processes there is a possibility for cross contact.
Use Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Garbanzo Flour to replace up to 25% of the flour in your baking to increase fibre and protein.
Bob's Red Mill Chickpea Flour recipes:
You could used Bobs Red Mill Gluten Free Garbanzo Flour in dishes like falafel, hummus, socca, farinata, papadums and pakoras. It is also a wonderful ingredient for gluten free crackers, pizza crusts, and breads.
Chickpea flour stone ground from rich & hearty whole garbanzo beans.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.