Biona Organic Wholemeal Pumpernickel Bread is made from wholemeal rye by grinding the whole rye berry and baking it very slowly until it caramelises, giving it its distinctive flavour and colour. When eaten in moderation, Organic Wholemeal Pumpernickel Bread from Biona is high in fiber, and rich in assorted vitamins and minerals.
- 500g - Pack of 2
- Wheat free.
- High in fibre.
- Rich in assorted vitamins & minerals.
- No added cane or beet sugar.
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly.
- Certified organic by the Organic Food Federation.
Biona are committed to providing high quality organic food for everyone. Their mission is to offer customers with the finest organic foods that are great-tasting, ethically produced and reasonably priced. All the ingredients found in Biona Organic Wholemeal Pumpernickel Bread are of the highest quality, completely natural and suitable for vegetarians.
- Once opened, treat Biona Organic Wholemeal Pumpernickel Bread as fresh bread, ensuring it is placed in an air-tight container.
- Consume bread within 3 - 4 days.
- To ensure maxium life span it is advised to refrigerate the bread.
Wholemeal Rye Meal*, Water, Sugar Beet syrup*, Barleymalt Extract*, Sea salt
*= certified organic ingredients
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.