Biona Organic Wholegrain Spelt Fusilli 500g is a nutritious pasta with a smooth texture and delicate nutty taste. Spelt is one of the oldest cultivated grains and has a higher content of protein and vitamins than wheat. It is also high in fibre, and although not gluten free, can be tolerated by some people with wheat allergies.
- Certified organic ingredients.
- Nutritious with a smooth texture & delicate nutty taste.
- High in fibre, protein & vitamins.
- Contains gluten.
- May contain traces of egg.
Spelt is an ancient cousin of wheat and was praised in the 12th century by St. Hildegarde von Bingen as "the best of grains". For a great tasting pasta dish, try using Biona Organic Wholegrain Spelt Fusilli with Biona Organic Passata Basilico, for a sun-ripened tomato sauce.
- Place Biona Organic Wholegrain Spelt Fusilli pasta in a large pan of boiling water.
- Add salt to taste and simmer for 6 - 8 minutes.
- Stir from time to time.
- Strain and serve with one the many Biona organic pasta sauces.
Wholegrain Spelt Flour*
*certified organic ingredients
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.