Biona Organic Polenta Bramata is a gluten free variation of the traditional Italian coarse corn flour. It is usually boiled and cooked with butter for a classic Italian side dish and consumed with stracchino cheese. In the United States, American's mostly use Polenta Bramata to make cornbread, cornmeal cookies, and gluten free cakes.
- Wheat free.
- Organic coarse corn flour.
- With certified organic ingredients.
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly.
- Suitable for use in gluten free recipes.
Biona are committed to providing high quality organic food for everyone. Their mission is to offer customers with the finest organic foods that are great-tasting, ethically produced and reasonably priced. All the ingredients found in Biona Organic Polenta Bramata are of the highest quality, completely natural and suitable for vegetarians.
Preparation & serving:
- Bring 1 litre of water to the boil.
- Add 250g Biona Organic Polenta & simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Cover with a lid and leave to stand for 10 minutes.
- Pour cooked polenta into a greased dish and spread to allow to cool.
- Once cooled cut into slices and fry with a little butter.
- Serve with cheese and Biona Organic Toscana Sauce.
*=certified organic ingredients
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.