BIOKAP Natural Light Chestnut 5.0 Rapid Hair Dye 135ml
BIOKAP Natural Light Chestnut 5.0 Rapid Hair Dye dyes your Hair perfectly in just 10 minutes! It deeply conditions while covering grey's perfectly and provides long lasting natural colour.
- Nickel tested.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Suitable for delicate skin types.
- With a leave-in time of just 10 minutes.
- Organic argan oil helps prevent hair dryness.
- Vitamin B5 provides moisture & protection to the hair.
- A willow derivative protects hair from harmful UV rays & prevent colour fading.
- Rice proteins have a restructuring & regenerating action on the hair similar to the keratin.
- Lipophilic fruit acids protect the scalp during the colour application with a long-lasting effect.
- Free from PPD, ammonia, resorcin, parabens, para-phenylenediamine, fragrances & skin irritating nasties.
Formulated without paraphenylenediamines (PPD) or fragrances, the BIOKAP Natural Light Chestnut 5.0 Rapid Hair Dye is rich in botanical ingredients, which nourishes your hair. It contains rice proteins with a restructuring and regenerating action similar to keratin, while a willow extract protects your hair from harmful UV rays and discoloration Fruit lipophilic acids protect your scalp during the colour application and Argan oil offers vital hydrating, emollient and protective properties.
Is BioKap safe?
BIOKAP Natural Light Chestnut 5.0 Rapid Hair Dye contains only proven-safe natural ingredients and organic extracts, in a nickel and dermatologically tested formula.
What's in the box?
The BIOKAP Natural Light Chestnut 5.0 Rapid Hair Dye package contains:
- A tube of hair colouring cream 60 ml single dose.
- 1 Bottle of nutrifix colour revealer emulsion 60 ml single dose.
- 1 Sachet of after dye shampoo 15 ml single dose.
- 1 Protective cream sachet for the hairline.
- 1 Instruction sheet.
- 1 Pair of disposable gloves.
- 1 Single-use protective cape.
What is the most natural hair dye?
Being a vegan friendly hair dye that is free from skin irritating nasties, PPD, ammonia, parabens and fragrances, BIOKAP Natural Light Chestnut 5.0 Rapid Hair Dye is certainly up there with some of the most natural hair dyes available.
How do you use BioKap hair dye?
BIOKAP Rapid Hair Dye is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Perform a skin sensitivity test 48 hours before each product use, even if you have already used previously a colouring product of this brand or another brand (see enclosed leaflet). Mix the content of the colour tube directly in the bottle, that allows the application straight on the hair thanks to its nozzle. insert the Nutrifix bottle in the hole outlined on the back of the packet to keep mixture upright. Leave in for ten minutes. Protective cape, scalp protection crème, gloves and shampoo sachet all included.
Do not colour your hair if:
- Irritated and damaged scalp.
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive.
- You have ever experienced any reaction after colouring your hair.
- You have experienced a reaction to a temporary 'black henna' tattoo in the past.
BIOKAP Rapid Hair Dye contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation on certain individuals and a preliminary test according to accompanying directions should first be made.
BIOKAP Rapid Hair Dye must not be used for dyeing eyelashes or eyebrows. To do so may cause blindness. Rinse eyes and skin immediately and thoroughly with water if product comes into contact with them. Wear the provided disposable protective gloves whilst preparing, using and rinsing out the product.
Prepare and use BIOKAP Rapid Hair Dye in a well ventilated room. Do not inhale and do not ingest.
Keep out of the reach of children and do not use BIOKAP Rapid Hair Dye on children.
Colour Revealer Nutrifix Emulsion (60 mL): Aqua/Water, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hexyldecyl Laurate, Hexyldecanol, Ceteareth-20, Laureth-3, Etidronic Acid, Oxyquinoline Sulfate. Contains hydrogen peroxide.
After Dye Conditioning Shampoo (15 mL): Aqua/Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Hyrolyzed Rice Protein, Panicum Miliaceum (Millet) Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, , Dl-C12-13 Alkyl Malate, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Cetrimonium Chloride, Tridecyl Salicylate, Propylene Glycol, Phenetylalcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium gluconate, Citric Acid, Ceteareth-20, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Polyquaternium-47.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.