BioCare Zinc Citrate Tablets are a food supplement suitable for long term use by those individuals with low stomach acid and poor zinc status. Each water soluble tablet contains the citrate form of zinc, which is known to be readily absorbed and well tolerated by the body. Zinc is an essential nutrient and has many general health benefits including its contribution to the normal function of the immune system, the maintenance of regular vision, and normal fertility and reproduction.
- 180 Water soluble tablets.
- Essential for many vital enzymatic processes.
- Contains zinc in a readily absorbed citrate form.
- Also available in a smaller 90 tablet variation here.
A balanced diet, with particular focus on red meat, fish, poultry, whole cereals and dairy products, is the best way to provide your body with zinc. Those with low levels of zinc, or zinc deficiency may note an altered sense of taste leading to cravings for sweet or salty foods. Low levels of energy, fatigue and an inability to focus may also be signs of a zinc deficiency. If you suspect that you may have low levels of zinc, you should seek the consultation of a medical practitioner before supplementing with BioCare Zinc Citrate Tablets.
One tablet taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
Bulking Agents (Dicalcium Phosphate & Microcystalline Cellulose), Zinc Citrate,, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Anti-caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.