BioCare Zinc Ascorbate 60 Capsules
Biocare Zinc Ascorbate
Biocare answer's the question "Is it good to take vitamin C and zinc together?" with a definite yes! Their Zinc Ascorbate Capsules combine Zinc and Vitamin C to provide a bioavailable form of this vital mineral.
- 60 Vegetable capsules.
- Suitable for individuals with malabsorption & poor zinc status.
- A high potency zinc capsule supplement mixed with 100mg of vitamin C.
- Zinc contributes to normal acid-base & carbohydrate metabolism, DNA synthesis, cognitive function & to the normal metabolism of fatty acids.
- Vitamin C contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism, the normal functioning of the nervous system, normal psychological function & to the normal function of the immune system.
What does BioCare Zinc Ascorbate do?
Zinc is an antioxidant and therefore helps to protect cells from oxidative Stress. The mineral also works with vitamin C to support the body’s Immune System. With this in mind BioCare Zinc Ascorbate Capsules may play a key role in normal function of the immune system, DNA synthesis, healthy Bones, cognitive function, Fertility and reproduction.
What is zinc ascorbate used for?
Zinc is a metal that the Body needs – in tiny amounts – to stay healthy. The mineral plays an integral role in a number of essential bodily functions such as cell division, DNA synthesis, cognitive function and vision. Zinc helps you look healthy too as it contributes to the maintenance of Skin, Hair & Nails, as well as bones. It is instrumental in supporting the metabolism of Fatty Acids, carbohydrates, macronutrients and Vitamin A. And for people looking to start a family, zinc supports normal fertility and reproduction, as well as testosterone levels in males.
What is Vitamin C good for?
Vitamin C performs a wide-ranging role in the body, supporting a number of different functions. It is an antioxidant, so it helps protect cells from oxidative stress, and it is required both for Collagen to work efficiently and for the body to absorb Iron. Vitamin C also works hand in hand with Magnesium to support the body’s psychological function and metabolism, and to help reduce Fatigue and tiredness.
Take one BioCare Zinc Ascorbate Capsule daily with food or as professionally directed.
Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet & healthy lifestyle.
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Vitamin C (as Zinc Ascorbate), Capsule Shell(HPMC), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
*Product Information per Daily Intake
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail £3.99 delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free Delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent using the Royal Mail 1st Class Service and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail 1st Class Service or via a Courier. For international deliveries please check ourpage.