BioCare Vitasorb Folic Acid 15ml
Biocare Vitasorb Folic Acid 15ml
- Suitable for the elderly.
- Presented in a simple, hypoallergenic purified water base.
- Can be taken sublingually (under the tongue) for those with gastrointestinal difficulties.
- Readily absorbable liquid folic acid, ideal for those who have difficulty or prefer not to swallow capsules or tablets.
How do I take Biocare Vitasorb Folic Acid
Biocare Vitasorb Folic Acid can be taken under the tongue or added to your favourite Drinks & Beverages.
Can folic acid help me fall pregnant?
The Department of Health (DoH) recommends that women who could become pregnant or who are already pregnant take folic acid daily at (400 micrograms [mcg]) before conception and throughout the first twelve weeks of Pregnancy.
Why is folic acid important?
Folate contributes to;
- Normal blood formation.
- Normal amino acid synthesis.
- Normal psychological function.
- Normal homocysteine metabolism.
- A reduction of tiredness & Fatigue.
- Normal function of the Immune System.
- Maternal tissue growth during pregnancy
What does folic acid do for females?
Women looking to become mothers are advised to take folic acid every day, starting before they become pregnant to help prevent neural tube defects (NTDs).
Why would a doctor prescribe folic acid?
In most cases, your GP may prescribe folic acid for the treatment of a folic acid deficiency or certain types of anaemia; a condition whereby there is a lack of red blood cells in the body, which is caused by folic acid deficiency.
Two drops taken daily in water, juice or milk, with food, or taken directly directly under the tongue, or as professionally directed.
Purified Water, Preservative (Sodium Carbonate), Folic Acid.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail £3.99 delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free Delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent using the Royal Mail 1st Class Service and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail 1st Class Service or via a Courier. For international deliveries please check ourpage.