BioCare Vitamin B6 60 Capsules
BioCare Vitamin B6 Capsules provides the active form of vitamin B6; pyridoxal-5-phosphate. These unique vegetable capsules may contribute to the normal metabolism of Energy, protein and glycogen as well as the normal function of the nervous and immune systems and the regulation of hormonal activity.
- 60 Capsules.
- Yeast free.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal cysteine synthesis.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal red blood cell formation.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal protein & glycogen metabolism.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Presented in the preferred biologically active form of pyridoxal-5-phosphate.
Also available in liquid form:
What does vitamin B do?
B vitamins are important for your sense of wellbeing. Many support your psychological function and help to reduce feelings of tiredness or Fatigue.
And what does vitamin B6 do?
What foods are high in vitamin B?
Many staple foods, such as Bread and cereals, are fortified with B vitamins.
Is vitamin B6 good for weight loss?
It might be! Vitamin B6 may help females on a strict Slimming & Weight Loss plan by stimulating the thyroid. This may prove particularly beneficial for hormone balance in women when water retention is a problem.
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate), Anti-Caking Agents (Silicon Dioxide & Magnesium Stearate).
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.