BioCare Vitamin B2 30 Capsules
- 30 Capsules.
- Yeast free.
- Riboflavin contributes to the normal metabolism of iron.
- Riboflavin contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism.
- Riboflavin contributes to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
- Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal skin & vision.
- Riboflavin contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Riboflavin contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Riboflavin contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes & red blood cells.
Is Vitamin B2 good for weight loss?
It might be! Vitamin B2 may help those on a strict Slimming & Weight Loss, as weight loss increases your need for riboflavin by upwards of 60%. With this in mind, if you're currently dieting or have increased your exercise regime to lose weight, you may wish to consider vitamin B2 supplementation.
What does vitamin B do?
B vitamins are important for your sense of wellbeing. Many support your psychological function and help to reduce feelings of tiredness or Fatigue.
And what does vitamin B2 do?
Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin) works to keep your Eyes, skin and nervous system healthy.
What food is high in vitamin B2?
Meats such as chicken, pork, lean beef and salmon Fish are a good source of vitamin B2. Dairy products such as milk, cheese and yoghurt are also good sources too!
What are the symptoms of B2 deficiency?
Vitamin B2 deficiency is often referred to as ariboflavinosis, with symptoms including a Sore Throat, Hair Loss, swollen, cracked lips, skin disorders and in some exteme cases, reproductive issues. If you believe you may have a vitamin B2 deficiency, seek the medical consultation of your GP.
One capsule taken daily with food or as professionally directed.
Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate).
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.