Biocare TH207 Thyroid Health Complex
Thyroid complex benefits:
- 60 Vegetable capsules.
- 30 days' supply at 2 per day.
- With no unnecessary additives.
- A go-to essential product for everyday solutions.
- Presented in environmentally friendly, recyclable packaging.
- Also contains antioxidant-rich kelp, liquorice root & Siberian ginseng.
- Provides powerful nutrients including iodine & selenium for thyroid support + vitamin B3, vitamin C & magnesium for energy.
What is Thyroid complex used for?
Biocare TH207 uses selenium and iodine to support healthy thyroid function and vitamin C for Energy & Vitality.
Is Thyroid Complex safe to take?
Yes, absolutely! BioCare TH207 is a scientifically researched formulation designed for maximum absorption and bio-availability. It has been formulated to the highest standards of purity, with strong emphasis placed on nutrients being presented in their most bio-avaliable form. BioCare use the best raw ingredients, avoid artificial colourings, sweeteners and flavourings and are always at the forefront of nutrition.
What nuts are good for thyroid?
Is turmeric good for thyroid?
It might be! Turmeric, which can be found in BioCare Microcell Curcumin Turmeric Plus 60 Capsules, is full of Antioxidants that some medical experts believe may help in managing the thyroid.
Take one BioCare TH207 Capsule, twice daily, with food - 1 at breakfast & 1 at lunch or as professionally directed.
Store BioCare TH207 Capsules in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use.
- Not suitable for use during planned pregnancy, pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet & healthy lifestyle.
Kelp Extract (Ascophyllum nodosum Seaweed), Capsule Shell (HPMC), Vitamin C (as Calcium Ascorbate), Magnesium Gluconate, Bulking Agent (Cellulose), Siberian Ginseng Powder (Eleutherocus senticosus Root),Niacin (as Nicotinamide), Licorice Powder (Glycyrrhizia glabra Root), L-Tyrosine, L-Glycine, Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate), Thiamine (as Thiamine Hydrochloride), L-Glutamine, Modified Tapioca Starch , Potato Maltodextrin,Dicalcium Phosphate, Vitamin A (as Retinyl Palmitate), Cellulase, Lipase, Protease, Amylase, L-Selenomethionine, Antioxidant (Natural Mixed Tocopherols), Sunflower Oil.
Product Information per Daily Intake;
|INGREDIENT||AMOUNT||PROVIDING||% EC NRV|
|Vitamin A 2500iu||750Âµg||Retinol Equivalent||94|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||40mg||Niacin Equivalent||250|
|Amylase||2.5mg||(providing 75 Amylase Units)||-|
|Cellulase||2.5mg||(Providing 7.5 Cellulase Units)||-|
|Lipase||2.5mg||(Providing 87.5 Lipase units)||-|
|Protease||2.5mg||(Providing 0.35 Casein Protease Units)||-|
|Amylase||0.15mg||(Providing 75 Amylase Units)||-|
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.