BioCare Lactase Enzyme are a convenient liquid lactase enzyme formula suitable for adults and children with lactose intolerance. Lactase is a natural enzyme which the body requires to digest the lactose content in dairy products. All milk-based products, breast milk and most infant formulas contain the milk sugar lactose, and lactase is usually produced in the body to break it down into simpler sugars (glucose and galactose) for easier absorption.
- Vegan & vegetarian friendly.
- Suitable for adults & children.
- Approximately treats 78 pints of milk.
- Easily added to liquid dairy products such as milk, baby formula & expressed breast milk.
BioCare Lactase Enzyme is a liquid form of the lactase enzyme, which includes a relatively new high strength formula with double the enzyme activity of it's previous incarnation. It can be used to pre-treat any kind of liquid dairy product to reduce the lactose content before it is consumed. Each 15ml bottle treats approximately seventy-eight pints of milk.
Biocare is a UK based company which produces an extensive range of supplements including vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and probiotics in their most bio-available forms. Founded 'by practitioners, for practitioners, Biocare has over 260 scientifically researched formulations designed for maximum absorption and bio-availability.
Biocare demand the highest quality in everything that they do, and source the best raw ingredients, avoiding artificial colourings, sweeteners and flavourings. Their entire range of supplements are formulated to the highest standards of purity and have been recommended by professionals for over twenty-five years. All Biocare products are suitable for those individuals who are highly sensitive or have food allergies and intolerances.
Add five drops to one pint (568ml) of milk and refrigerate for 10 hours before use.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- This product should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake.
- Do not purchase if the seal is broken.
- Store below 25oC in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat.
- Keep out of reach of children.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.