Bio-Kult Advanced Multi-Strain Formulation - 30 Capsules
Bio-Kult Probiotic Multi-Strain Formula Capsules are an advanced, scientifically developed multi-strain formula, which contains 14 live bacterial cultures that are proven to survive the high acidity of the stomach. These 14 strains include:
- Bacillus subtilis PXN 21.
- Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN 23.
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN 25.
- Bifidobacterium infantis PXN 27.
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN 30.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35.
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39.
- Lactobacillus casei PXN 37.
- Lactobacillus plantarum PXN 47.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54.
- Lactobacillus helveticus PXN 45.
- Lactobacillus salivarius PXN 57.
- Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63.
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66.
What's in the box?
- 30 Capsules.
- Gluten Free.
- Made in the UK.
- Suitable for children & pregnant women (seek medical consultation before taking any food supplement).
Bio-Kult Probiotic Multi-Strain Formula Capsules can be used on a continuous basis or for a short period of time, e.g. when taking antibiotics.
What is live bacteria?
Live beneficial bacteria take up residence in our Body from the day we are born. These trillions of microflora can be found in the human gastrointestinal tract and play an essential role in supporting and maintaining strong immune and digestive systems. It is therefore important to have an optimum balance of beneficial bacteria.
The live bacteria found in Bio-Kult Probiotic Multi-Strain Formula Capsules are cryoprotected during the freeze drying process, which gives two main benefits:
- They are protected from the harsh acid environment of the stomach and are therefore able to colonise the full length of the gastrointestinal tract.
- The process allows Bio-Kult to be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
Are Bio-Kult Probiotic Multi-Strain Formula Capsules available in other sizes?
Yes! Bio-Kult Probiotic Multi-Strain Formula Capsules are available in the following:
- 1 - 2 capsules once or twice daily with food. If taking two or more capsules daily, you may wish to split the dose between two meals.
- Bio-Kult Probiotic Multi-Strain Formula Capsules are a completely safe live bacteria food supplement, has no contraindications and carries no risk of overdose.
- Bio-Kult Probiotic Multi-Strain Formula Capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.
- For children - children under 12 should take half the adult dose.
- If you are taking antibiotics - Take 4 capsules daily, ideally at a different time of the day from the antibiotics. Continue taking for at least 2 weeks after competition of the antibiotic course.
- For travellers - 2 weeks before travel follow guidelines for general use. During travel take 4 capsules daily. Continue to take for at least 2 weeks following the end of travel.
- Store in a cool dry place. Bio-Kult Probiotic Multi-Strain Formula Capsules can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
- Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the two year shelf life.
Each capsule contains:
Minimum 2 billion live microorganisms per capsule (2x109 CFU/capsule), equivalent to 10 billion live microorganisms per gram (1x1010 CFU/gram.
Cellulose (bulking agent), Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose), Bacillus subtilis PXN 21, Bifidobacterium bifidum PXN 23, Bifidobacterium breve PXN 25, Bifidobacterium infantis PXN 27, Bifidobacterium longum PXN 30, Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35, Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. bulgaricus PXN 39, Lactobacillus casei PXN 37, Lactobacillus plantarum PXN 47, Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54, Lactobacillus helveticus PXN 45, Lactobacillus salivarius PXN 57, Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXN 63, Streptococcus thermophilus PXN 66.
Bio-Kult Probiotic Multi-Strain Formula Capsules may contain soya and milk as these are used in the growth media of the strains. Traces of milk are at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.