Bio Kult Migrea Probiotic
As the first product in the Bio-Kult range of 'Gut-Brain' products, Bio-Kult Migrea Capsules are an advanced multi-action live bacteria formulation, which targets both your head and digestive tract.
Bio Kult Migrea benefits:
- 60 Capsules.
- Gluten free.
- Made in the UK.
- Internationally acclaimed.
- Backed by clinical research.
- Vegetarian Society approved.
- Can be used alongside antibiotics.
- Targets the digestive tract & the head.
- A great travel companion (no need to refrigerate).
- Suitable for everyday use as part of a healthy lifestyle.
- Designed to keep your central nervous system functioning normally.
What is bio-Kult Migrea used for?
Bio-Kult Migrea Capsules contain vitamin B6 and Magnesium for their contribution to the normal functions of the nervous system, and also for their ability to reduce Fatigue. Vitamin B6 offers Immune Support too, and has been shown to help protect against inflammation & play a role in the regulation of normal hormonal activity.
Bio Kult Migrea Review
Does Bio-Kult contain Lactobacillus?
Yes! Bio-Kult Migrea Capsules contain Lactobacillus casei PXN 37, Lactobacillus plantarum PXN 47, Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN 54, Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN 35, Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus PXN 39, Lactobacillus helveticus PXN 45, and Lactobacillus salivarius PXN 57.
What is live bacteria?
Live beneficial bacteria take up residence in our Body from the day we are born. These trillions of microflora can be found in the human gastrointestinal tract and play an essential role in supporting and maintaining strong immune and digestive systems. It is therefore important to have an optimum balance of beneficial bacteria.
What are Bio Kult Migrea â€‹side effects?
Othe than children under 4 years of age, for which Bio-Kult Migrea is not suitable, these capsules should be safe for most users, however side effects may occur. Common side effects should be temporary, and may see symptoms of Constipation, bloating, thirst and flatulence.
How long should you take bio-Kult for?
Bio-Kult Migrea Capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled onto Food, mixed with a drink or swallowed whole.
- Adults & children 12+: Take 1-2 capsules daily, with food.
- Children 4-11 years: Give 1 capsule daily, with food.
Store Bio-Kult Migrea Capsules in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Do not exceed recommended daily intake.
- Bio-Kult MigrÃ©a is not suitable for children under 4 years.
- Long term intakes (>10mg/day) of vitamin B6 may lead to mild tingling and numbness.
- Excess / high doses of magnesium may cause mild stomach upset in some sensitive individuals.
- Bio-Kult Migrea Capsules should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and a healthy lifestyle.
- Bio-Kult MigrÃ©a is suitable for use in pregnancy. However, if you are pregnant or planning a pregnancy, you are taking any medications or have any medical conditions, please consult your doctor before taking any nutritional food supplement.
Magnesium Citrate, Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose), Live Bacteria (Milk, Soya), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride).
Live bacterial strains:
Lactobacillus casei PXNÂ® 37, Lactobacillus plantarum PXNÂ® 47, Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXNÂ® 54, Bacillus subtilis PXNÂ® 21, Bifidobacterium bifidum PXNÂ® 23, Bifidobacterium breve PXNÂ® 25, Bifidobacterium longum PXNÂ® 30, Lactobacillus acidophilus PXNÂ® 35, Lactococcus lactis ssp. lactis PXNÂ® 63, Streptococcus thermophilus PXNÂ® 66, Bifidobacterium infantis PXNÂ® 27, Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus PXNÂ® 39, Lactobacillus helveticus PXNÂ® 45, Lactobacillus salivarius PXNÂ® 57.
Bio-Kult Migrea Capsules contains soya & milk used in the fermentation process. Content of milk is at a level that would not affect lactose intolerance sufferers.
Nutrition information (per 2 capsules):
Magnesium 90 mg 24% NRV, Vitamin B6 8 mg 571% NRV (Nutrient Reference Value), 2 billion microorganisms (2 x 109 CFU/capsule) equivalent to 4.3 billion microorganisms per gram (4.3 x 109 CFU/g), Concentration of 2 billion microorganisms per capsule throughout the shelf life.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.