Bio-Kult Candea Probiotic Multi-Strain Formula 60 Capsules
Bio-Kult Candea Probiotic Multi-Strain Formula Capsules contains seven strains of live bacteria along with added grape fruit seed extract and Garlic - both of which are well known for their naturally powerful properties. By helping the gut to reinforce microflora, Bio-Kult Candea may help to prevent Candida from finding binding sites in the gut to grow.
- 60 Capsules.
- Gluten free.
- Made in the UK.
- Lowers gut pH.
- May help to prevent Candida.
- Contains 7 strains of live bacteria.
- Grapefruit Seed Extract - has antimicrobial properties that disrupt the microbial membrane, altering their attachment to the gut wall.
- Garlic - contains allicin which inhibits the growth of C.albicans & prevents transition from its yeast-like form to invasive fungus.
With 7 live bacteria cultures:
- Lactobacillus casei PXN37.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN54.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN35.
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus PXN39.
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN66.
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN25.
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN30.
Because Candida prefers a more alkaline enviroment, Bio-Kult Candea Probiotic Multi-Strain Formula Capsules include specific strains of live bacteria that are known to lower the gut pH so that it cannot thrive. Candida feeds mainly on sugar and carbohydrates so restricting these while taking Bio-Kult Candea may also help maximise it's effectiveness.
What is Bio-Kult Candea Probiotic Multi-Strain Formula?
Bio-Kult Candea is an advanced live bacteria formula containing 7 strains of live bacteria along with added garlic and grape fruit seed extract - both of which are well known for their naturally powerful properties.
What is live bacteria?
Live beneficial bacteria take up residence in our Body from the day we are born. These trillions of microflora can be found in the human gastrointestinal tract and play an essential role in supporting and maintaining strong immune and digestive systems. It is therefore important to have an optimum balance of beneficial bacteria.
What is Candida?
At least one third of healthy people have the Candida fungus in the mouth, intestine or the vagina - but it's normally harmless. However, Candida can turn into what is known as an invasive fungus, and cause a condition called Candidiasis.
What are the symptoms of Candidiasis?
Candidiasis affects men and women and may help explain symptoms such as:
- Vaginal thrush.
- Oral thrush.
- Food intolerances.
Is Bio-Kult Candea Multi-Strain Formula gluten free?
Yes! Bio-Kult Candea is Gluten Free.
Take two Bio-Kult Candea Probiotic Multi-Strain Formula Capsules daily with or after the main meal or as recommended by your doctor or healthcare practitioner.
Bio-Kult Candea Probiotic Multi-Strain Formula Capsules can be pulled apart and the contents sprinkled on to food, mixed in a drink or swallowed whole.
- Store in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.
- Can be stored at room temperature without the need for refrigeration.
- Total viable count guaranteed to the end of the 2 year shelf life.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
Contents per Capsule:
- Grapefruit seed extract 130mg.
- Garlic 60mg.
- Probiotics 1 billion CFU/daily dose.
- (1x109 CFU/day).
- Bio-Kult Candéa contains traces of soya and traces of milk products at a level which would not affect
- lactose intolerance sufferers.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Cellulose (bulking agent), Grapefruit Seed Extract, Garlic,
- Probiotic Cultures (see below), Vegetable Capsule (Hydroxypropylmethyl Cellulose).
- Probiotic cultures NCIMB.
- Lactobacillus casei PXN37 30185.
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus PXN54 30188.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus PXN35 30184.
- Lactobacillus delbrueckii ssp. Bulgaricus PXN39 30186.
- Streptococcus thermophilus PXN66 30189.
- Bifidobacterium breve PXN25 30180.
- Bifidobacterium longum PXN30 30182.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.