Bio Health Celery Seed 60 Capsules
Celery Seed (Apium Graveolens) is the dried, ripe fruit commonly referred to as “seeds”.
Habitat & Cultivation:
A marshland plant that grows best in damp places, Celery is native to Britain amongst other countries and is often found along the English and Welsh coasts. Grown throughout temperate regions of the world as a vegetable, the cultivated variety is less fragrant than in its wild state. The plant is harvested from June to October.
Volatile oil (1.5-3%) – limonene (60-70%), B-selinene; coumarins; furanocoumarins – bergapten; flavonoids-apiin.
- 60 Capsules
- Additive free.
- Suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans.
- No colours or flavours
- No binders, fillers, glidants or coatings
- No emulsifiers, plasticisers, disintegrants, slow release agents or lubricants
- No synthetic ingredients
- Pure-fil products contain 100% active ingredients
- Nothing genetically modified
- Pure-fil products are suitable for Vegetarians and Vegans
- They are perfect choice for those suffering with allergies, food intolerances, need special dietary requirements or just don’t like to have unnecessary additive when they can have purity
What is celery seed supplement good for?
It has a wide range of uses and a complex mixture of constituents that have been the subject of research. Taking Celery Seed may help with ailments like bronchitis, skin disorders such as eczema and cold and flu symptoms.
Bio Health recommend to take 1 Celery Seed Capsule twice a day with water.
Vegetable hydroxypropyl methylcellulose (HPMC).
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.