BetterYou Conception Daily Oral Spray 25ml
BetterYou Conception Daily Oral Spray has been developed in partnership with Madeleine Shaw - a famous nutritional health coach, yoga teacher & mother. This expertly formulated blend of 7 essential nutrients work together to support Fertility and prepare a woman's Body for pregnancy.
- Fast & effective nutrient delivery.
- Expert, pill-free nutritional support.
- Recommended by 85% of Mumsnet users.
- Presented in a bottle made from carbon negative, plant-based plastic.
- Contains 7 key nutrients the body needs in preparation for pregnancy.
What vitamins should I take for conception?
The right nutrients are essential in signalling to your body that it is ready for pregnancy. These include Zinc, Selenium, and Folic Acid, as well as vitamin D3, Iron, Thiamin, and Iodine. The first few weeks of pregnancy are vital in supporting neural tube development in the foetus, so itâ€™s important to ensure nutrient levels are optimised to support a womans body at this time. BetterYou Conception Daily Oral Spray delivers these aforementioned nutrients in scientifically substantiated levels.
Do women need to take this spray with food or drink?
No! The unique delivery mechanism within the BetterYou Conception Daily Oral Spray avoids primary processing by the digestive system, meaning it can be taken at any time of day with or without Food, Drinks & Beverages. The active ingredients are delivered directly into the bloodstream via the mucosal membranes in the mouth.
You may also be interested in BetterYou Pregnancy Daily Oral Spray 25ml.
Women use 4 sprays a day, taken together or separately.
- Do not exceed recommended dosage.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Supplements should not replace a healthy diet and exercise.
- Contains xylitol â€“ excessive consumption may produce laxative effects.
- This product contains iron, which if taken in excess, may be harmful to very young children.
- If you are pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any medications or are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
Diluent (Xylitol), Water, Zinc Bisglycinate (Zinc), Ferric Ammonium Citrate And Ferric Sodium Edta (Iron), Medium Chain Triglycerides, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Cyclodextrin, Emulsifiers (Acacia Gum And Sunflower Lecithin), Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Natural Flavouring (Pomegranate And Raspberry), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Potassium Iodide (Iodine), Sodium Selenate (Selenium), Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3).
|Each daily dose (4 sprays) contains||NRV*|
|Vitamin D3||1000IU / 25Î¼g||500%|
|*Nutrient Reference Value|
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.