Bee Health Propolis Cream 60ml
Bee Propolis Bee Health Cream benefits:
- No synthetic substances.
- Made in the heart of Yorkshire.
- May help to maintain a healthy skin.
- Propolis is a unique natural substance is subject to tests for potency & quality.
- Provides the best from of bioflavonoids present in propolis (a natural substance collected by honey bees from buds & trees).
Bee Health Propolis Cream guarantees the bioflavonoids present (from propolis) are naturally occurring flavonoids, with no synthetic substances added. The antioxidant effects of these bioflavonoids may also help to maintain a healthy Immune System.
Bee Health Propolis Cream Review
What is propolis made of?
Does propolis contain vitamin C?
How does propolis work?
Propolis anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties are down to flavonoid known as pinocembrin, which works as an antifungal.
Does propolis boost immune system?
Yes! Propolis offers an array of benefits for many ailments and is one of nature’s richest sources of bioflavonoids for Immune Support.
What does propolis do for your skin?
When you consider the powerful antibacterial properties of propolis, it is safe to say that it may benefit the skin by helping to fight off Acne and reducing redness.
Is it safe to take propolis daily?
Yes! Studies have concluded that taking 300mg of propolis over a 10 month period daily was safe, however those with asthma are advised not to take it as it may make the condition worse.
Apply Bee Health Propolis Cream liberally and massage into the skin; not to be taken internally.
Store Bee Health Propolis Cream in a cool, dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended for people with an allergy to tree resin.
- Product may stain if cream comes into contact with fabric.
- Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
Bee Health Propolis Cream Ingredients:
Aqua, Petrolatum, Paraffinum liquidum, Glyceryl stearate (and) PEG-100 stearate, Propolis MPG extract, Glycerine, Cetearyl alcohol (and) polysorbate 60 (and) PEG-150 stearate Steareth-20, Cera alba, Octyl palmitate, Polysorbate 20, Phenoxyethanol (and) methyl paraben (and) propyl paraben (and) Bronopol.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.