Balmonds Skin Salvation Cream 120 ml
Balmonds Skin Salvation 120ml (previously known as Purepotions Skin Salvation Intensive Moisturising Ointment) is a one-pot wonder for all of your skin-nourishing needs. This award-winning natural moisturiser is Balmonds flagship product which harnesses beeswax to lock in the moisture that dry Skin so desperately requires.
- 100% Natural.
- A thick, rich, oily, beeswax-based salve.
- A one-pot wonder for all your skin needs.
- Can be used in conjunction with prescribed emollients & steroid creams.
- Can be safely used on any area of the body, including the face, hands, scalp & feet.
- Natural ingredients reduces the risk of skin irritation & itchiness from synthetic additives.
- Suitable for all ages (from 6 weeks), all skin types & can be used anywhere on the body.
Also available in smaller sizes:
Balmonds Skin Salvation is designed to soothe the itch, lock in moisture and protect from further irritation to break the itch-scratch cycle. Its gentle formulation contains Hemp Seed oil which is very rich in Essential Fatty Acids (something eczema sufferers often lack), so long-term use will nourish the skin with the oils and Other Nutrients needed to regenerate, regulate & repair the skin.
What is Balmonds Skin Salvation?
Balmonds Skin Salvation Ointment was first formulated by the founder of Balmonds (Natalie) for her daughter’s highly sensitive skin. When every other cream irritated or flared-up Lula’s sensitive skin, this lovely traditional balm kept her skin soft, supple and well-hydrated.
I'm pregnant. Can I use Balmonds Skin Salvation?
Yes! Balmonds Skin Salvation Intensive Moisturising Ointment is safe to use during Pregnancy.
What is the main cause of eczema?
Your skin can be affected by eczema by environmental factors, irritants and allergens. Food allergies are also thought to play a role in causing eczema, especially in children.
Can you use Balmonds Skin Salvation on skin affected by eczema?
Yes! Balmonds Chemical Free Skin Salvation Cream is suitable for people who may be prone to Eczema & Psoriasis, dermatitis and other dry skin conditions.
How do you clear up rosacea?
Skin Salvation by Balmonds is suitable for rosacea. This rich, nutritious salve feeds the skin with the Vitamins and oils it needs to regenerate healthily.
Balmonds Skin Salvation Cream can safely be applied to any part of the body as thickly and as often as needed.If your skin is really dry and in need of some intensive hydration, it can be really helpful to apply a good thick layer of ointment before bed and leave it on overnight. If you do this, wear old pyjamas as the salve can stain over time.
You can also use Balmonds Skin Salvation as the emollient in an overnight wet wrap treatment. In a similar way, you can apply the ointment to Hands or Feet last thing at night and wear under fine cotton/silk socks or gloves overnight to really boost the moisturising effect.
- To reduce the risk of infection, use freshly-washed fingers or a spoon to scoop out Balmonds Skin Salvation and if you are using on infected skin, take care not to spread the salve from an infected area to other areas.
- As Balmonds Skin Salvation oil-based, please be careful when you’re out in the sunshine. Avoid application to exposed areas such as the face or lips before going out in strong sunlight as it can burn. Instead, use the salve last thing at night.
- If it’s a cold day then Balmonds Skin Salvation can be quite firm which makes it harder to apply; this is perfectly normal and is just a quality of the natural beeswax used. You can warm up a small amount of the salve in your hand or fingers before use; that’ll make it much easier to smooth on.
- When applying moisturisers please remember to treat your precious skin with great care! Apply any emollients in the direction of your hair follicles to reduce the risk of further skin irritation or damage and try not to rub the skin.
Balmond Skin Salvation Ingredients:
Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil*, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil*, Aqua (Water) & Alcohol from Tinctures, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract**, Chamomilla Recutita (Chamomile) Flower Extract**, Stellaria Media (Chickweed ) Extract**, Urtica Dioica (Nettle ) Extract**
Balmonds Skin Salvation is hand made using natural ingredients; as such the product may vary in appearance from time to time but this will not affect the quality of the product. Does not contain nuts, soya, coconut, gluten or palm oil.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £45:
Royal Mail : £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £45:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.