Bach Rescue Remedy Cream 50g
Bach Rescue Remedy Cream contains six of the thirty-eight Bach Flower Remedies. This includes Rock Rose (for courage & presence of mind), Impatiens (for irritation & impatience), Star of Bethlehem (for shock), Clematis (for focus) and Cherry Plum (for a balanced mind) and Crab Apple (to accept physical imperfections), which was discovered by Dr. Bach over 80 years ago. This wonderful rejuvenating lotion gently rehydrates your skin and absorbs quickly while leaving your skin touchable wherever you may be.
- Non greasy.
- Lanolin free.
- Paraben free.
- Fragrance free.
- Not tested on animals.
- Ideal for on-the-go use.
- For Hands, Body & Face.
- Contains 6 of the 38 Bach Flower remedies.
- Originally developed by Nora Weeks (Dr. Bach’s assistant).
- Presented in a squeeze tube that easily fits into a purse or your car.
- Suitable for itchy or dry skin triggered by emotional demands or overexposure to winter dryness or summer heat.
Our Skin goes through a lot and is often the first place to show the impact of our hectic lifestyle. So when our skin isn’t at its best, neither are we. But fear not, as this is where Bach Flower Essences Rescue Remedy Cream comes in; a moisturising skin cream that gives your skin life again, from head to toe!
Is Bach Rescue Remedy Cream available in a smaller size?
Yes! Check out Bach Rescue Cream 30g.
What is Rescue Remedy Cream used for?
Bach Rescue Remedy Cream is an intensive moisturiser to help soothe and care for dry, irritated skin caused by the stress and strain of everyday life. It may prove beneficial for bruises, rashes, burns, cuts and sprains.
How quickly will I feel Rescue Remedy Cream working?
The effects of Bach Rescue Remedy Cream are unique to each individual and will depend on a number of different factors. It is said that most people find that they feel a difference fairly soon after application.
Apply a generous amount of Bach Rescue Cream to desired area. Re-apply as required.
- For external use only.
- Do not use if tamper evident seal is broken.
- When using this product keep away from eyes.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Seek medical consultation before using on children under 12 years of age.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes. Rinse with water if contact occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Centre right away.
Store Bach Rescue Cream below 77ºF (25ºC).
Crab Apple (Malus pumila) - accept physical imperfections, Rock Rose (Helianthemum nummularium) - courage & presence of mind, Clematis (Clematis vitalba) - focus when ungrounded, Impatiens (Impatiens glandulifera) - patience with problems & people, Cherry Plum (Prunus cerasifera) - balanced mind when losing control, Star of Bethlehem (Ornithogalum umbellatum) - softens impact of shock.
Active ingredients made according to the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
Beeswax, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate Citrate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Potassium Sorbate, Purified Water, Shea Butter, Xanthan Gum.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail or on a Courier Service.
Orders under £55:
Royal Mail: £3.99 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £55:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.