Bach Original Flower Remedy Clematis 20ml
Bach Original Flower Remedies Clematis
Bach Original Flower Remedy Clematis is a wonderfully gentle flower remedy, designed to meet an individual's needs when it comes to reviving interest in daily tasks. Developed in the 1920’s and 1930’s by Dr Edward Bach, Bach Clematis offers a holistic approach to emotional balance.
- Easy to use.
- Pocket sized.
- Presented in a handy, portable dropper bottle.
- Provides a simple remedy that tunes in with your body.
- 1 of 38 flower essences within Dr Bach’s original remedy system.
Bach Original Flower Remedy Clematis is sourced from the beautiful flowers that grow on the leather flower plant and relates to a specific emotion that everyone might experience from time to time. It encourages the day dreamers out there to focus and regain their touch with reality.
Is Clematis a perennial?
Yes! Clematis is one of the best perennial vines for the Household garden and among the most beautiful flowering vines on the market.
What does clematis symbolize?
Clematis flowers are believed to symbolize the beauty of ingenuity.
What type of people need to have Clematis Bach Flower?
Quiet people who are not really happy in their present circumstances, living in hopes of happier times, may benefit from Bach Original Flower Remedy Clematis. Those individuals who are dreamy, drowsy, or not fully awake may also benefit from this unique flower remedy.
Bach Original Flower Remedy Clematis 20ml can be taken in the following ways:
- Direct Method - Apply to the tongue or applying directly to the skin, by rubbing onto the lips, behind the ears, or on the temples and wrists. To make it easy to remember, take the same number of drops when taking a neat stock remedy as you would when you are mixing remedies in a treatment bottle or glass of water: two drops, direct on the tongue. If you are taking the the pre-mixed Rescue Remedy the dosage is four drops, again direct on the tongue. In either case, repeat as necessary - for long-term treatments, at least four times a day.
- With Water - For short-term moods and problems put two drops of each selected remedy in a glass of water. Sip as often as required until relief is obtained. You can use this method for longer-term problems as well. Just sip from the glass throughout the day, at least four times a day - and keep the glass in the 'fridge or make up a fresh glass each day.
- Mixing Bottles - For more chronic problems it is recommended to make up a mixing bottle, as it is cheaper and will last two or three weeks if you keep them cool. Get an empty 30ml bottle with a dropper in the lid. Add to the bottle two drops of each selected remedy (and/or four drops of the pre-mixed emergency / rescue formula). Top the bottle up with still mineral water. From this bottle take four drops, at least four times a day.
As you can see, this remedy can be taken in several ways. Taking larger doses at one time doesn't have a stronger effect; but if you are going through a crisis you can take more frequent doses to get you through it.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail £3.99 delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free Delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent using the Royal Mail 1st Class Service and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail 1st Class Service or via a Courier. For international deliveries please check ourpage.