A.Vogel Po-ho Essential Oil
A.Vogel Po-Ho Oil contains a mixture of the Essential Oils of Peppermint, eucalyptus, juniper, Caraway and Fennel. Essential Oil Blends have become extremely popular and are used in many different ways. The key feature of essential oils is that they evaporate at room temperature - this is the reason Po-Ho Oil smells so pleasant!
- For inhalation
- A mixture of purely natural, high quality, essential oils.
- Can also be rubbed into the skin when diluted with a carrier oil.
- Contains a mixture of peppermint, eucalyptus, juniper, caraway & fennel essential oils.
Apart from imparting a nice relaxing aroma, essential oils can also help your Body in other ways, forming the basis for Aromatherapy as a healthcare discipline. In addition, the essential oils of peppermint and eucalyptus have been used traditionally to help maintain clear, cool breathing – particularly during the Cold & Flu seasons.
A.Vogel Po-Ho Oil: The heavenly scented remedy.
Alfred Vogel first wrote about Po-Ho essential oil in March 1929 in his first magazine, Das Neue Leben (A Fresh Start). The name comes from Po-Ho, the (Mandarin) Chinese for peppermint, one of the five essential oils in this refreshing classic amongst oils. The essential oils, produced from fresh plants, are mixed with water and distilled. A floating layer separates off in the distillate: the insoluble aromatic substances, the pure essential oil.
How do I use A.Vogel Po-Ho Oil?
The use of A.Vogel Po-Ho Oil is straightforward: for inhalation a maximum 10 drops of A.Vogel Po-Ho Oil in hot water is sufficient; put a towel over your head and breathe in deeply. One can also rub 3-5 drops under the nose, on to a handkerchief or massage into the temples slowly for very quick relief. You can also put A.Vogel Po-Ho Oil into an oil or incense burner and soon a wonderfully refreshing peppermint and eucalyptus scent will spread round the entire room.
The most popular use of A.Vogel Po-Ho Oil is to inhale the essential oils. This can be done in a number of ways:
- Put a few drops of Po-Ho oil onto a handkerchief or bunched-up tissue, hold it to your nose and inhale. You can also put the essential oil soaked handkerchief into your pillowcase or next to your pillow to help you sleep better.
- If you need to inhale an extra boost of essential oils, put a few drops of Po-Ho into a steaming-hot bowl of water, lean over, cover your head and bowl with a small towel, and inhale. Do this carefully as the oils can initially feel quite strong to your eyes when you inhale.
- Po-Ho essential oil can also be rubbed onto the front of your upper chest – your body heat will release a constant supply of essential oils for you to inhale
- The easy-to-carry essential oil inhaler stick is a convenient way of using Po-Ho. To use, insert the tip of the inhaler gently into your nostril, close the other nostril and inhale deeply. Repeat with the other nostril.
- Best stored in a cool place.
- Not suitable for children under 6 years of age.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after touching the oil.
- Do not use as eye drops, nose drops or as a nasal spray.
- Avoid contact with the eyes and sensitive skin or other sensitive areas of the body.
- Do not use A.Vogel Po-Ho Oil if you are allergic to any of the essential oils or other ingredients of the inhaler stick.
A.Vogel Po-Ho Oil for inhalation is a mixture of Peppermint essential oil: 50%, Eucalyptus essential oil: 30%, Juniper essential oil: 14%, Caraway essential oil:4% and Fennel essential oil: 2%.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.