A.Vogel Digestisan Oral Drops 15ml
A Vogel Digestisan Oral Drops 15ml
A.Vogel Digestisan is a traditional herbal medicinal product used to relieve Indigestion, feelings of fullness and flatulence associated with over-indulgence in Food or drink or both, exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy.
- Fresh herb extract.
- A herbal indigestion remedy.
- Helps with feeling of fullness & flatulence.
- Made from natural herbs cynara, dandelion, peppermint & boldo.
A.Vogel Digestisan Oral Drops contain 4 herbal extracts (tinctures) obtained from freshly harvested herbs organically cultivated in Switzerland, which include; Cynara (Artichoke), Dandelion, Peppermint and dried Boldo leaves.
What is Indigestion?
Indigestion is a common problem experienced by many people. Eating more than you need is a common factor but others include a diet rich in fats and alcohol, rushing meals, not chewing food properly and Stress. The most common indigestion symptoms experienced are abdominal discomfort, feeling ‘full of wind’, flatulence or a general feeling of fullness.
Who can't take A.Vogel Digestisan Oral Drops?
You should not use A.Vogel Digestisan Oral Drops if you are:
- Under 18 years of age.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Taking another medicine that is affected by alcohol.
- Allergic to any of the ingredients, plants of the daisy (Asteraceae / Compositae) family, or to menthol.
- Suffering from blockage of the bile duct or intestine, inflammation of the bile ducts and other biliary disorders, gallstones, liver disease, kidney or heart failure or diabetes.
If you suffer from heartburn, the peppermint in A.Vogel Digestisan may make the symptom worse.
1ml of Digestisan (equivalent to 38 drops) contains:
Cynara scolymus (Fresh Artichoke leaves) tincture - 414mg (ethanol 65% V/V).
Taraxacum officinalis (Fresh Dandelion root & herb) tincture – 414mg (ethanol 51% V/V).
Peumus boldus (Boldo leaves) – 64mg (ethanol 70% V/V).
Mentha x piperita (Fresh Peppermint herb) – 28mg (ethanol 65% V/V).
Using A.Vogel Digestisan Oral Drops for indigestion, adults over 18 years of age should take 15 to 20 drops in a little water three times daily.
- Not for use in children or those under 18.
- Do not take more than the recommended dose.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail £3.99 delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free Delivery within 1-3 working days from dispatch.
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £3.99 delivery is sent using the Royal Mail 1st Class Service and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail 1st Class Service or via a Courier. For international deliveries please check ourpage.