Antipodes Natural Hair Kabuki Brush
Antipodes Kabuki Brush is a high quality foundation brush, made with soft natural hairs that allow for a consistently measured application. Unlike many synthetic brushes, it will not leave clumps or brush residue during application too!
- Made with soft natural hairs.
- High quality foundation brush.
- Provides a measured application, without leaving clumps or residue.
Are kabuki brushes good?
Yes. With a little bit of love, you should get at least six months of daily use out of the Antipodes Kabuki Brush. Be sure to rinse your brush thoroughly, shake out the excess water, and then allow it to dry in a warm place out of direct sunlight.
What is a kabuki brush best used for?
The Antipodes Kabuki Brush can be used to apply any sort of powdered make-up on large surfaces of your face.
- Sprinkle a small amount of your Antipodes Mineral Foundation into the lid of the pot.
- Cover the Antipodes Kabuki Brush with foundation, tap off any excess before applying to your skin in circular, buffing movements.
- To clean brush simply spray it weekly with any Antipodes toner to clean it, gently wiping the residue with a tissue or soft cotton cloth.
- Be sure to rinse your brush thoroughly, shake out the excess water, and then allow it to dry in a warm place out of direct sunlight.
UK Postal Services:
UK delivery charges are charged at a flat rate. This means regardless of what you order, they will not increase. Standard UK £4.49 delivery is sent via Royal Mail and your order will be delivered within 2-3 days. Free UK delivery is sent either by Royal Mail a Courier.
Orders under £65:
Royal Mail : £4.49 delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.
Orders over £65:
Free delivery within 2-3 working days from dispatch.